Apple Education Discount

Hi

A couple of years ago I bought a macbook via the education link I found on here, and got a discount plus extended apple care warranty. My girlfriend is now looking for a new macbook and I'm wondering if anyone has a link where she can do the same?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

14 Comments

just search for the Apple education store they don't check

You can get free headphones if you buy before the 5th Sept as well as the discount.

neutech

just search for the Apple education store they don't check

​You sure? The last time I checked they required a Unidays account. I even had an ac.uk email and it wasn't enough validation.

Original Poster

Rustybucket

​You sure? The last time I checked they required a Unidays account. I e … ​You sure? The last time I checked they required a Unidays account. I even had an ac.uk email and it wasn't enough validation.

​I remember last time was buying it though a direct university link to do it. Going directly to the education store website seems to require unidays account.

Any further help would be much appreciated

You either have to buy with a university computer or through a Unidays account.

get a nus extra card

Get a cheap NUS Extra card - been posts on here previously. Then order through NUS link to apple education store.

Original Poster

KevClark1985

Get a cheap NUS Extra card - been posts on here previously. Then order … Get a cheap NUS Extra card - been posts on here previously. Then order through NUS link to apple education store.

​Nice

We both already have one from another deal here a while back. Didn't realise we could get discount with that.

Thanks for the info, will update if run into any issues.

chris2010uk

​NiceWe both already have one from another deal here a while back. Didn't … ​NiceWe both already have one from another deal here a while back. Didn't realise we could get discount with that. Thanks for the info, will update if run into any issues.

No worries, just make sure you order online through the link (don't get the same offer in store with NUS card). Ordered my macbook and the other halfs a year later with it, no issues at all with the process.

Original Poster

KevClark1985

No worries, just make sure you order online through the link (don't get … No worries, just make sure you order online through the link (don't get the same offer in store with NUS card). Ordered my macbook and the other halfs a year later with it, no issues at all with the process.

​Cheers

Just to clarify, this is the same discount as if ordered through education store? cannot check properly at the mo as I'm at work.

thanks for help

Shame those old Backdoor links to the Apple Higher Education store no longer work....

chris2010uk

​CheersJust to clarify, this is the same discount as if ordered through e … ​CheersJust to clarify, this is the same discount as if ordered through education store? cannot check properly at the mo as I'm at work.thanks for help

Yep NUS is same discount as via Uni networks education stores.

If you have proof of education then just ring up and after placing an order with someone. you will need to send proof in within 48 hour via a follow up email
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. love affairs1223
    2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?1015
    3. Apples new update711
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927348

See more discussions