Apple education link...

Found 28th Mar 2011
Am i right thinking its 15% ? i cant seem to find the link , but i know my university offer it.

11 Comments

Original Poster

chesso

Yes, … Yes, 15%[url=http://store.apple.com/uk-edu/browse/campaigns/education_pricing/university]http://store.apple.com/uk-edu/browse/campaigns/education_pricing/university[/url]It looks like it only works on campus

thanks

Original Poster

Is the 3 year warranty automatically includeD?

MarzBarz

Is the 3 year warranty automatically includeD?

Online via the HE store it is, yes.
If you can wait until the end of May you can get a free or heavily subsidised iPod touch and printer with an apple computer purchased through the HE store.

Original Poster

sickly sweet

Online via the HE store it is, yes.If you can wait until the end of May … Online via the HE store it is, yes.If you can wait until the end of May you can get a free or heavily subsidised iPod touch and printer with an apple computer purchased through the HE store.

Thats not a problem no interest in the ipod or printer. Not for me you see, but i need to help them to get this so i get their 2010 macbook pro lol. (£550)

I'm sure it not included but AppleCare is at a discounted price.

sickly sweet

Online via the HE store it is, yes.If you can wait until the end of May … Online via the HE store it is, yes.If you can wait until the end of May you can get a free or heavily subsidised iPod touch and printer with an apple computer purchased through the HE store.

You get a 3 year warranty as standard with HE, however they do give you the option to purchase AppleCare (which gives you telephone support as well)
Jack

Original Poster

Does anyone know how much the warranty is instore? Over the phone the gent said it was £40 so i get telephone support too which i wouldnt mind. Is this applicable instore too?

The 3 Years with Apple HE is called Trial Care, however ppl mistaken think it is Apple Care

The 3 Years Apple Care cost £47ish for student if you buy it with the laptop and the Apple Care is the auto-enrolled one.

But if you don't purchase the Apple Care together with the laptop as student discount, it would cost over £200

Thanks
Edited by: "heovang" 9th Apr 2011

Original Poster

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text