Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Apple employee discount?

Posted 29th Oct
Hi guys,

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this but i was wondering when Apple give the employee discount out. I heard you get a 29% discount on one product but how long do you have to be working there to get it?

Thanks a lot.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Thanks for reporting my comment so I will say it again.
Are you employed by them? If so ask your boss.
Not sure how that was deemed offensive. You asked a question I answered it.
6 Comments
Thanks for reporting my comment so I will say it again.
Are you employed by them? If so ask your boss.
Not sure how that was deemed offensive. You asked a question I answered it.
Agree with the above, why not just ask?
Speak to HR
_Whatever_29/10/2019 10:57

Thanks for reporting my comment so I will say it again. Are you employed …Thanks for reporting my comment so I will say it again. Are you employed by them? If so ask your boss. Not sure how that was deemed offensive. You asked a question I answered it.

Too much common sense in this reply. Reported.
_Whatever_29/10/2019 10:57

Thanks for reporting my comment so I will say it again. Are you employed …Thanks for reporting my comment so I will say it again. Are you employed by them? If so ask your boss. Not sure how that was deemed offensive. You asked a question I answered it.

Sounds like he doesn’t actually work at Apple and is waiting for a friend to get his discount to be able to get the discount
Bilal_Muhammed29/10/2019 19:21

Sounds like he doesn’t actually work at Apple and is waiting for a friend t …Sounds like he doesn’t actually work at Apple and is waiting for a friend to get his discount to be able to get the discount

Be nice if he actually replied himself so people here could help him.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants