Apple ever have sales?

Posted 11th Dec 2019
I was just wondering as I was thinking about purchasing an iPhone and whether it is best to wait until January sales.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
Not on your nelly!
They don't have sales but they do have their own Certified Refurbished items that are essentially in as good as new condition with full packaging and warranty but will save you some money compared to buying brand new from them.

apple.com/uk/…one
Summer discount of current model at non Apple outlets, to get rid of old stock when the next iPhone is imminent of release in Sept.
I think I remember them giving away free headphones or something with a purchase a while back.
Edited by: "Helooooooooo" 11th Dec 2019
splender11/12/2019 18:44

Summer discount of current model at non Apple outlets, to get rid of old …Summer discount of current model at non Apple outlets, to get rid of old stock when the next iPhone is imminent of release in Sept.

Cheers.
Haircut_10011/12/2019 18:39

They don't have sales but they do have their own Certified Refurbished …They don't have sales but they do have their own Certified Refurbished items that are essentially in as good as new condition with full packaging and warranty but will save you some money compared to buying brand new from them. https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/refurbished/iphone

Thanks I’m looking for the iPhone 11 pro max they don’t have any refurbished ones.
Apple doesn't allow direct discounts on their products. Hence the "bonus" offers.
They have “shopping events” 2/3 times a year, the price doesn’t reduce but you get a gift card usually between the value of £50-£160. Don’t forget though that many companies get a discount on Apple Products of between 5-15%. If you ask in store they will tell you how much, if any, your entitled too.
Very.com often do discounts or money back on apple just keep checking there..
CrimsonSilver11/12/2019 19:59

They have “shopping events” 2/3 times a year, the price doesn’t reduce but …They have “shopping events” 2/3 times a year, the price doesn’t reduce but you get a gift card usually between the value of £50-£160. Don’t forget though that many companies get a discount on Apple Products of between 5-15%. If you ask in store they will tell you how much, if any, your entitled too.

Do you know what companies?
The list is vast, I’d say 90% of any large company is on the list. In store they have file of companies and it’s full.
If you have a badge / ID / or anything that shows you work for an EAP company, then walk in and you get the discount in the shop.
The iPhone 11 is reduced at the moment!!! By £30....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions