APPLE FANBOYS:HELP WANTED

Hello

I need a one stop place where I can get good guides on things like iPhoto and other such Apple software. Guides needs to start from basic stuff going onto more deeper stuff but I want it like mini training aid.

8 Comments

iPhoto and all that stuff is dead simple to get the hang of on your own really, just keep using it and it just all seems to work seamlessly.

I have never been good editing video, but it's so easy with iMovie (albeit very stuttery at times)

Original Poster

Mellow Yellow

This

I was thinking more about something online, like video guides. But thanks for your input.

My mac mini used to run leopard & have now upgraded to snow leopard
I find though that my the '@' & " keys are swapped on the keyboard.The keys are in the right position on the keyboard but not correct when I type. I downloaded a few keyboards which seemed to solve the problem. Unfortunately as soon as I go to use the mac spotlight search feature the keys swap themselves round again . I then have to physically choose the british keyboard from the drop down menu at the top of the screen..driving me round the bend
Anyone know how to make the keyboard configuration stay permanent
Many thanks

Try searching iTunes for video podcast tutorials - There are LOADS of photoshop tutorials as video podcast episodes which are very useful, there may be similar ones for the software you are interested in.

There is a lot going around youtube, best thing is to just give it a go and see what you think and can come up with, it really is quite simple when you realise what you are doing!! I personally prefer Picasa to iPhoto though.

Original Poster

aircanman

There is a lot going around youtube, best thing is to just give it a go … There is a lot going around youtube, best thing is to just give it a go and see what you think and can come up with, it really is quite simple when you realise what you are doing!! I personally prefer Picasa to iPhoto though.

is there any easy way to copy pics from iphoto to picassa?

and vice versa?

EN1GMA

is there any easy way to copy pics from iphoto to picassa?and vice versa?

Hmm, if they are in the iPhoto folder, then you need to go into it and literally copy and past them into a folder on the computer, then install picasa and let it access them.

I used to have all my pics in folders on my PC, and iPhoto does not like doing it that way, it prefers to have them all organized in its own little way, not saying that Picasa is better than iPhoto, its just I did not have the time to do all te organizing. One day I will have a bash and organize them properly.

Good luck. PM me if you have any more questions.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
    2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
    3. Apples new update610
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions