Expired

Apple iMac/Mac Mini

7 replies
Found 15th Aug 2007
I'm after a new Intel iMac or Intel Mac Mini. Does anyone know of deals anywhere?

8 Comments

I have an intel imac for sale, let me know if interested, it is a 20 inch model with 2 years warranty of which only 4 months has passed

Original Poster

Ommid

I have an intel imac for sale, let me know if interested, it is a 20 inch … I have an intel imac for sale, let me know if interested, it is a 20 inch model with 2 years warranty of which only 4 months has passed

Thanks for the offer but just to clarify I mean the "new" Intel iMac - aluminium and glass with the black Apple logo.

aah ok lol, no problems, i dont like them. You can get student discount?

Original Poster

no unfortunately :-(

there are some vouchers on here for a £23 pound discount at apples store online,also if you ring them they will sometimes offer you a good deal if you are taking out applecare

Unfortunately nobody will be doing any significant deals on the new iMac yet (they've only been out a week(!) and are obviously in high demand) - other than the money-off voucher mentioned by boothy.

However, if you wait a little while Apple will surely have them on their Refurb store (they currently have a 24" White intel iMac with £350 off the original price).

store.apple.com/App…ied

If you can wait 6 weeks+, In october OS X 10.5 leopard will be released and included on all new macs. Its got a load new features that will be useful - you'll kick yourself if you buy now at anything like full price.

Original Poster

cheers for the advice, took it on board. Waiting until October.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Can you improve my PC build?44
    2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed432
    3. Driving anxiety.2226
    4. Toyota verso camera23

See more discussions