Apple ipad help

Posted 12th Feb
please can anyone help got up this morning and my sons ipad is like this I have tried holding the power and home button but nothing
3405228-hbEms.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Have you updated the software?
Connect your device to iTunes on a computer. You should see this message: ‘There’s a problem with the [your device name] that requires it to be updated or restored’.
Click Update (not Restore) to reinstall iOS or iPadOS and keep your personal data. If this fails you will have to restore.
Love__Bargains12/02/2020 07:57

Have you updated the software?

No I have just tried to plug it into laptop buy laptop saying cannot load this page. Tried to download iTunes
I think it is trying to do a restore but needs to be connected to a computer or laptop. Try disconnecting the device from the computer, then install itunes by removing any old version restart and reinstall a newer version then connect it to the pc/laptop
Install iTunes on pc before plugging iPad in.. don’t use a stupidly slow old pc or laptop either what takes ages to load anything...
Bargainhead12/02/2020 11:26

Install iTunes on pc before plugging iPad in.. don’t use a stupidly slow o …Install iTunes on pc before plugging iPad in.. don’t use a stupidly slow old pc or laptop either what takes ages to load anything...

I installed iTunes plugged it in it starts to download gets half way through and they says need to free space or something
kevnemma12/02/2020 11:56

I installed iTunes plugged it in it starts to download gets half way …I installed iTunes plugged it in it starts to download gets half way through and they says need to free space or something

Does it give you option to free space? You could always take it into apple, there always helpful..
kevnemma12/02/2020 11:56

I installed iTunes plugged it in it starts to download gets half way …I installed iTunes plugged it in it starts to download gets half way through and they says need to free space or something

"Or something".

Probably the most helpful thing you could do here would be to post a picture of exactly what it said on the screen. I'm guessing that you'll have to delete stuff on your computer to make room for the download and installation. But pics would help us to help you.
Haircut_10012/02/2020 13:12

"Or something". Probably the most helpful thing you could do here would be …"Or something". Probably the most helpful thing you could do here would be to post a picture of exactly what it said on the screen. I'm guessing that you'll have to delete stuff on your computer to make room for the download and installation. But pics would help us to help you.

39891224-h91fT.jpg
You need to clean up and make space on your laptop.

Any programmes you don’t use? If so delete them and also have a look at the recycling bin and empty it as per the suggestion.

itunes is too big a file for your computer to cope with at the moment.

Or use another laptop!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants