apple ipad, music and films question

Hi people ive just got a ipad mini 2 and im going away next week. Now i want to no if there any apps if i can download say thomas the tank cartoon for my son to watch on the plane as it not have wifi so it will have to be offline,
Also i have the new amazon echo if i wanted music offline that it can be played
Hope this all makes sence
Thanks in advance

5 Comments

Buy it on iTunes and pay a fortune or if u have a pc or mac buy the DVD or MP4 for cheap and put it on the iPad

I thought the Echo needed to be connected to the internet but if you have an Amazon account you can download Amazon Music and Prime Video on your iPad and download songs/films offline to listen/watch without a wifi connection

Original Poster

Yes it does but i want to download the music onto my phone/ipad and then from there as long as i have the music you can put into amazon music app. Ive tried it on my win10 pc but every time i try and download anything on that virus virus virus. So looking at other ways
Simple ways

You can download to iPad with BBC iPlayer free if there's anything on there that he likes.

Wadda

You can download to iPad with BBC iPlayer free if there's anything on … You can download to iPad with BBC iPlayer free if there's anything on there that he likes.

Yes bbc iplayer is fine. You can download shows onto your iPad to watch offline.I have used regularly when flying with my young daughter.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment56
    2. Wireless Earphones for Running21
    3. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING11
    4. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies22

See more discussions