Apple iPhone 10

Found 16th Nov 2017
Any deals or advise please on latest apple iPhone 10 including apple care vs other insurance deals.
Thank you all
Community Updates
AskApple
8 Comments
If you want any Apple device, you should know now there is no such thing as a deal. Just pull your pants down and bend over if its the only devices you want.
The iPhone X/10 has so many problems with the screen (no suprise). For the same price of that iPhone you can buy a adult lama and I know which I would rather have.
master101 h, 17 m ago

If you want any Apple device, you should know now there is no such thing …If you want any Apple device, you should know now there is no such thing as a deal. Just pull your pants down and bend over if its the only devices you want.

Well, you could've done the next best thing and got him a deal on some lube...
If you really want an iPhone X. Then best bet is do the Apple Upgrade program. It includes AppleCare with accidental damage cover. There are excess and an upfront of about £100. This is £58 per month. Then you can get the 11 after a year.
kos1c27 m ago

Well, you could've done the next best thing and got him a deal on some …Well, you could've done the next best thing and got him a deal on some lube...

I thought that was complimentary with the iphones... They have to keep it loose for next year.
master1023 m ago

I thought that was complimentary with the iphones... They have to keep it …I thought that was complimentary with the iphones... They have to keep it loose for next year.

Apple giving out freebies.. you got to be joking?

They'll probably sell ibuttplugs soon with complimentary headphone jacks in them for their sheep's.. I mean fans.
Thank you all,
Oneday776 h, 49 m ago

If you really want an iPhone X. Then best bet is do the Apple Upgrade …If you really want an iPhone X. Then best bet is do the Apple Upgrade program. It includes AppleCare with accidental damage cover. There are excess and an upfront of about £100. This is £58 per month. Then you can get the 11 after a year.

Thank you, just thought would I be better getting separate insurance.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants