Apple iPhone 11 or Apple iPhone 11 Pro?

Posted 4th Nov
Is there a big difference between the two? Is it worth the extra?

Camera quality on both look good for everyday use.

Is there a big noticeable difference in the screen quality?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Yes massive difference in screen quality
I’ve commented this before somewhere but I went into the Apple store expecting I would want the pro Max and actually preferred the 11 including the screen. The pro is too small, the pro max too big but the 11 is perfect for me. I am used to lcd on the iPhone 7 and the OLED on the pro didn’t blow me away, certainly not worth the premium for the screen and camera in my opinion. Yes some colours look better in the pro but I like some others better on the 11. So my verdict is save yourself quite a few quid and go for the 11.
Edited by: "MiniMissyMoo" 4th Nov
I went in to buy the 11pro and came out with the 11. For me it wasn’t worth the price difference for the extra camera and better screen.

The screen on the 11 is excellent and I prefer the 11’s bigger screen size compared to the pro.

Yes the pro looks and feels better in the hand but I planned to put mine in a case so - 11 all the way for me, very happy.
Thanks. I seen the YouTube reviews and the camera looks good on the 11. There's a big difference in price I can't see a lot more of a phone for the extra money
akaboomboom04/11/2019 19:25

Thanks. I seen the YouTube reviews and the camera looks good on the 11. …Thanks. I seen the YouTube reviews and the camera looks good on the 11. There's a big difference in price I can't see a lot more of a phone for the extra money

If you’re big into photography then I’d say consider the 11pro, otherwise go for the 11.

Also consider how you plan to buy - i.e. new from Apple, phone provider etc as there are also some refubs coming online for around £540+ for iPhone 11 64gb
Edited by: "Bluefusion" 4th Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants