EXPIRED

Apple iPhone 3gs deals???

Hi, does anyone know of any good deals for the Apple iPhone 3gs? Preferably not on contract. I know it's not likely but worth a try! Any help will be repped.

Thanks!

8 Comments

I just got a ipone 3gs (white, 32gb) I looked everywhere, high and low for a good deal. Everywhere was the same price, if anything..... lucky for it to be in stock. So 02 shop, apple, carphonewarehouse etc. Only cheap place are the dodgy websites that I would not trust. Buy it from a shop like 02.... any probs you just walk back to the shop and moan.lol

But its def worth it and its an amazing bit of kit.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thank you, can't get it on a contact though as I can't get O2, 3, Vodaphon etc here. Damn!

Banana79;6105157

Thank you, can't get it on a contact though as I can't get O2, 3, … Thank you, can't get it on a contact though as I can't get O2, 3, Vodaphon etc here. Damn!

to be honest you are better looking on ebay. Just make sure the seller accepts paypal and none of this bt nonsense. I got fleeced for £200 the other day.

Original Poster

wonkey;6105193

to be honest you are better looking on ebay. Just make sure the seller … to be honest you are better looking on ebay. Just make sure the seller accepts paypal and none of this bt nonsense. I got fleeced for £200 the other day.

That's not good! :x

Not on contract would mean either a jail broken phone because you need the activation etc done.
Ebay is a bit of a risky alternative but much cheaper..

A good alternative is play they are selling unlocked iphones
but hold ur breath before you look at the price..

Also o2 used to do pay as you go iphone sims which include unlimited internet. try looking for those if u dont mind o2

Original Poster

room.hunter77;6111184

Not on contract would mean either a jail broken phone because you need … Not on contract would mean either a jail broken phone because you need the activation etc done.Ebay is a bit of a risky alternative but much cheaper..A good alternative is play they are selling unlocked iphones but hold ur breath before you look at the price..Also o2 used to do pay as you go iphone sims which include unlimited internet. try looking for those if u dont mind o2

The ones on Ebay are very expensive too. Was shocked at play! A payg would do as where I live doesn't support any major network so I could just ditch the sim.
Thanks. :thumbsup:

room.hunter77;6111184

but hold ur breath before you look at the price..

Banana79;6117888

T Was shocked at play!

Told you so!

Original Poster

room.hunter77;6120763

Told you so!

Lol!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game73844449
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047075
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767161
    4. one thing you're scared of4065

See more discussions