Apple iPhone 4 O2 Early Upgrade Offer - Anyone doing it?

I am thinking about doing the early upgrade offer from o2? Is it worth it?

But is anyone (who has a 3G or 3GS contract) thinking off doing an early upgrade? see details here >‌ shop.o2.co.uk/new…tml

If I was to do this upgrade it would cost me £220 (due to my contract) But I can get £280 for my iPhone 16GB 3GS at CEX?

What do people recommend?

Also I would sign up to a new 18 month contract (the £35 one) > New iPhone Tariffs >‌ shop.o2.co.uk/new…tml

You can find out if your eligible for this early upgrade by texting Date to 21302.

5 Comments

they only giving 500mb internet with the iPhone this year

Original Poster

I believe that even existing customers will switch to the new data plan in October 2010. Going by other resources?

they said something about changing their tariffs in october/november for the iPhone, maybe introducing unlimited internet

Already a thread about it here - ]http//ww…930

Be aware that the £280 from CEX is impossible to get unless your phone is brand new in the box with none of the accessories having been used and the phone is in immaculate condition (thats in their opinion not yours) my sister took her 3g in yesterday and was serverly disappointed when instead of the internet advertised amount of £229 she was offered just £139, even though the phone was (in our opinion) in immaculate condition (screen protector and case from new) and the box and accessories having never been used.
The staff should wear Masks mate!

hope this is helpful good luck anyway

Scotty :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)1317
    2. Just an thought regarding Paypal98
    3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50034
    4. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?24

See more discussions