Apple Iphone 8GB Model A1203 (Unlocking)

Found 6th Oct 2009
Anyone got any info / links so I can unlock this for a friend....

Is this a 2G Model ?

I have the USB Cable here and it is charged.... It's asking for a Passcode ATM once I charged it.... Does this matter ?

Thanks

maxmix

4 Comments

dude u sure u shud b unlocking it if u need to ask people??
and passcode, lol ur gna need him to unlock it and take that off at least for a brief period for ease.
then u wanna back up all his contacts and anyhting needed, as almost certainly when you unlock/jailbreak it if u changing firmware it will be wiped clear.

then you find what OS its got on, and if you want to upgrade (afaik 3.0 is latest unlockable/jailbreakable) then find a guide on google for the rest

you will probably use redsnow for a new OS or quickPWN for something older like 2.21

Did you find the phone by any chance? lol might be best if you get the passcode first off your friend

Original Poster

Thanks lads, will ask him for the passcode tomorrow...

Never did any Iphone stuff in all the years I was in the mobile game, which I gave up 18 months back, always sent them away lol

Will google some more now....

maxmix

Original Poster

Spriggan;6501819

Did you find the phone by any chance? lol might be best if you get the … Did you find the phone by any chance? lol might be best if you get the passcode first off your friend

No mate.... I just wanted to save him a tenner (when I know it can be done for free) by posting it to a friend in Birmingham at R3GSM, he would do it for free but SD each way would still be a fiver...

Only trying to help someone

maxmix
Post a comment
@
    Text