Expired

Apple iPhone iCloud QUESTION?

Found 29th MarEdited by:"machomansavage"
Hi guys,

My auntie forgot her iCloud password today and signed herself out by accident gone through process of resetting password and now have to wait 14 days. I've been reading up on apple forums and some people have reported its been 17 days and longer until they get this "verification call or code"

Apple support advisor was useless too- advised us (that it didn't go through because you've been connected to the Internet in some way since you put this request in) what's that's got to do with anything? even though the status page told us "in review"

so I started a new recovery (even though I explained this to advisor) this is ridiculous and after this even though I've never forgot mine I'm thinking of coming away from Apple. 14 days not being able to download or update any apps? ... PEE take
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
My mate at work forget his iTunes password last year and i just rang up and after asking him quite a few security question they reset it for him so probably worth ring up again.
AndyWalker853 h, 35 m ago

My mate at work forget his iTunes password last year and i just rang up …My mate at work forget his iTunes password last year and i just rang up and after asking him quite a few security question they reset it for him so probably worth ring up again.

Yep tried that! Was told to have to wait 14 days, this is a iPhone mind not iTunes
Just make a new iCloud to link with the phone then.
hearts226 h, 12 m ago

Just make a new iCloud to link with the phone then.

I'm ocd and want same email addy as my icloud and icloud
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants