Apple Iphone Live photos questions

Hi,

Just wondered how you share the Iphone live pictures? I struggle to upload them to Facebook. What sites do you use or might be better?

5 Comments

I have no social media I am afraid but I believe you can upload Live Photos to Instagram.

CJ.

Original Poster

indigobox

I have no social media I am afraid but I believe you can upload Live … I have no social media I am afraid but I believe you can upload Live Photos to Instagram.CJ.

Thanks, with Facebook it seems like a pain.

Do you want them to be seen as Live Photos on Facebook (I.e moving) not sure that's possible but if you just want them to be seen as normal why not just screenshot the live photo so you've got a 'non live' version of it

Original Poster

howarth3

Do you want them to be seen as Live Photos on Facebook (I.e moving) not … Do you want them to be seen as Live Photos on Facebook (I.e moving) not sure that's possible but if you just want them to be seen as normal why not just screenshot the live photo so you've got a 'non live' version of it

Hi thanks for your reply, yes Ideally I want them to be seen as Live photos on Facebook(moving), I just try to find a way of sharing them with family as easily as possible. Maybe Instagram? I just wanted them together, all the normal pics and the moving ones.

Hi thanks for your reply, yes Ideally I want them to be seen as Live … Hi thanks for your reply, yes Ideally I want them to be seen as Live photos on Facebook(moving), I just try to find a way of sharing them with family as easily as possible. Maybe Instagram? I just wanted them together, all the normal pics and the moving ones.

​you can just send them as GIFs on WhatsApp. The video loops two or three times.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Iptv814
    2. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
    3. Mountain bike £200-£30033
    4. Music download22

See more discussions