Apple iPhone Warranty Extension

The warranty of my Apple iPhone expired last month. I thought I read somewhere that an extension warranty was available for a certain time. The Apple website seems a bit vague over when you can take it out. Any advice if I'd still be eligible for it?

3 Comments

I'm not sure of any other warranty extension other than sometimes manufacturers give some products a longer warranty based on shelf life etc before sale. The only other thing is could you be thinking off Applecare? You can only get that if your phone is already covered by its original warranty.

You can check to see if there is any warranty left on your phone by entering your serial here selfsolve.apple.com/Get….do

If you are still in warranty you can buy the applecare pack to extend the warranty for another year

you have to purchase the extension before your warranty runs out otherwise your not eligible. Sorry (This is the applecare package)
Edited by: "kkkkate" 14th Mar 2011

Original Poster

The warranty ran out around the 27th of February. I thought there was limited period after the original warranty expired to take out the extension.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2155
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213598
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764005

See more discussions