Apple iPhone - Whos queuing?

Found 24th Jun 2010
Whos queuing for the Apple iPhone at any off Apple stores throughout the UK!

15 Comments

Banned

mostly the jobless i should think

Original Poster

im thinking about it!!!!!

im outside my local branch now

not

im giving orange a call in the morning but knowing my luck it will be more fun than queuing outside the stores!

Original Poster

orange are not updating the consumers well....for example swaping normal sim for micro sim!

i will be queuing outside my local 02 in a couple of hours

Original Poster

Ill be going Apple Store Lakeside about 6ish......work there so i can go into staff entrance and straight to the apple store, while everyone else is still waiting outside as the center is closed

Original Poster

If your not gonna get an iPhone within the next 48 hours from 8AM today, I doubt you will be able to get one till mid-july!

qazim;8903668

Ill be going Apple Store Lakeside about 6ish......work there so i can go … Ill be going Apple Store Lakeside about 6ish......work there so i can go into staff entrance and straight to the apple store, while everyone else is still waiting outside as the center is closed

You can still easily get in, most of the backdoors are open too.:thumbsup:

Banned

I'm in bed on an iPad while refreshing my order tracking page. Does that count?

Apparently people are queueing in meadow hall already

Original Poster

fmgod;8903679

You can still easily get in, most of the backdoors are open too.:thumbsup:

Yeah but lakeside security are not having it!

Ohhh yesss and it does count! lol!!

Not me, but a whole bunch of sheeple oustide Carphone*****house @bishopsgate this morning.

whats the big rush on these things.. they'll probably bring a new one out in 2 weeks

My bosses already got theres this morning not many problems sado's qued a little.

Baaaaa

The new iQueue.
Post a comment
@
    Text