Expired

APPLE IPOD TOUCH 8GB (3RD GENERATION)

9 replies
Found 27th Dec 2009
HI ALL ,
I JUST PURCHASED AN APPLE IPOD TOUCH 8GB (3RD GENERATION) FOR MY GIRLFRIEND,AND WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY COULD HELP!! WHAT IS THE BEST SITE TO GO TO FOR DOWNLOADING FREE APP'S ONTO THE IPOD???
ANY ADVICE/HELP WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED AS WE ARE BOTH NOVICES WHEN IT COMES TO NEW TECHNOLOGY!!!

THANKS TO ALL IN ADVANCE..........

9 Comments

You need to jailbreak it first to get free apps

Original Poster

JaYy_dOg;7343380

JAILBREAK???

Apple are doing 12 days of Christmas free app downloads (day 2 today), not sure whats available but its keeping my hubby and son quiet!

Banned

JaYy_dOg;7343380

apart from the ones that are free of course on itunes

fragaliciousbob;7343408

apart from the ones that are free of course on itunes

So where do you get the free apps when its jailbroke?

search for blackra1n on google/ or visit ipodtouchfans,,,,after jailbreaking then you can download apps through installous/cydia

I would say one thing though... If you really are a "technology novice" then you should avoid jailbreaking... It will only be a world of pain and hassle if you don't know what you are doing.
My advice is why not stick to the 1000's of free apps on the official App Store.

Original Poster

JonnyIreland1;7343626

I would say one thing though... If you really are a "technology novice" … I would say one thing though... If you really are a "technology novice" then you should avoid jailbreaking... It will only be a world of pain and hassle if you don't know what you are doing. My advice is why not stick to the 1000's of free apps on the official App Store.

Thanks for the advice will take that on board!!!

Banned

dr_aj;7343505

So where do you get the free apps when its jailbroke?

there are loads of free aps on the itunes site
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Switch from BT to BT same property different person59
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London34
    3. Is this expensive?1018
    4. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed439

See more discussions