EXPIRED

Apple iPod Video - 30Gb or 80Gb

Looking to buy my first iPod

Can anyone help me to find a hot deal :thumbsup:

Thanks in advance

9 Comments

Deffo not the way to go!!
But THIS is...

I got one and at £160 you can't do any better. Superb quality picture, great battery life and great audio - not to mention the simple drag and drop file manage (along with video converter!)

I've not found a fault with this product yet and very happy with it a month on, beats my mates video ipod any day!! (and the shipped model is th slim 60gb model).

Original Poster

Thanks for your post I will look into it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Anyone know of good iPod deals flying around ;-)

forget the creative zen its naff .. buggy software , horrible user interface...and ohh soo easy to delete things off with that cross face cursor .. i've had both an ipod and the zen, personally i wouldnt trade my ipod for anything.. the zens naff

buggy software? horrible user interface? unless you're 10 years old and computer illiterate then fair enough otherwise don't spout rubbish

/neatly sidesteps tussling figures of ukthugz and tru and shakes head

Squeezy

Check here:

ebuyer.com/UK/…659

For £149.99 delivered is the cheapest I have found so far.

You can get it cheaper at [url]www.play.com[/url]. Well, it's the same price, but you get 3% paypal back on it, making it £145.49, but it's not in stock right now.

hope it helps.

tru

buggy software? horrible user interface? unless you're 10 years old and … buggy software? horrible user interface? unless you're 10 years old and computer illiterate then fair enough otherwise don't spout rubbish

I would never buy a creative product.

If I don't have the money for an iPod, then I'll live without an mp3 player :whistling:

Anyway, hold out of buying an iPod Squeezy, the new version is due out sometime soon. Possibly next month :thumbsup: might save you a few quid to buy an older (current) model then. Or just buy the newer version if you think you need the new features at a higher price ;-)

Original Poster

thekanester

/neatly sidesteps tussling figures of ukthugz and tru and shakes … /neatly sidesteps tussling figures of ukthugz and tru and shakes headSqueezyCheck here:http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/117659For £149.99 delivered is the cheapest I have found so far.You can get it cheaper at [url]www.play.com[/url]. Well, it's the same price, but you get 3% paypal back on it, making it £145.49, but it's not in stock right now.hope it helps.

Thank-you I have been looking at the one on there

Love your comment about tussling figures !! :giggle:

Original Poster

ThePennyPincher

I would never buy a creative product.If I don't have the money for an … I would never buy a creative product.If I don't have the money for an iPod, then I'll live without an mp3 player :whistling: Anyway, hold out of buying an iPod Squeezy, the new version is due out sometime soon. Possibly next month :thumbsup: might save you a few quid to buy an older (current) model then. Or just buy the newer version if you think you need the new features at a higher price ;-)

Very interesting PennyPincher :thumbsup:

Going to do a search now to see if I can find out any more information
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. sky q is it a good deal?55
    2. Speccing a gaming pc37
    3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
    4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions