EXPIRED

Apple Mac hardware, software, games deals here please...

As a Mac user I am always on the look out for bargains, bearing in mind the higher cost we have to pay for everything - it often seems the 'Mac' prefix to any computing item wields the same premium as 'Wedding' does to flowers, limousines, catering...

I have posted a few Mac related deals in the past, if you come across any hot deals for anything Mac then please post them here and share them with other Mac users...

Cheers :o)

4 Comments

At [url]www.play.com[/url] you can get iLife 08 and iWork 08 for £44.99 each delivered; less with 4% Quidco. As a long term Apple user, like yourself, we know we're going to have to pay a premium generally.

Apple sell refurbished warranted Mac Books at about 17% off. Plus if you (or a friend) are a student of any age there is a special deal between UK Higher Education and Apple, offering about 10-15% off.

Not very adventurous but solid and sound and not xbay.

Original Poster

I recommend Apple refurbs. I bought my MacBook Pro 17" and saved over £300, it came delivered as new with no cosmetic marking or dead pixels and has worked perfectly since I bought it 9 months ago...

So have a look if you're Mac shopping and feel confident that you will get an A1 machine.

Original Poster

Thanks chrisj, I found this at play a while ago, sadly after I'd already bought iWork from Amazon at £50. I managed to get a genuine sealed iLife from ebay for £35. Amazon and play seem to be good sources for reduced price Apple software... Any one spotted cheapest Final Cut Express 4 upgrade?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
    2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
    4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions