Apple Macbook Aluminium Unibody 13" Late 2008 battery

Hi there,

Was wondering where the best place is to buy a battery for this Macbook and what type of battery it is.

Believe its a A1280 battery. 45WH

Thanks

4 Comments

Don't these have to be done at an Apple shop? think it was about £90 for a new one last time I looked?

ebay is your best bet, to make sure it is that model have a look on the underside of the battery, it should say the number (A1280 or whatever), then just search that on ebay X)

tango42

Don't these have to be done at an Apple shop? think it was about £90 for … Don't these have to be done at an Apple shop? think it was about £90 for a new one last time I looked?

I would never buy an apple store battery, 4x or something the going price of ebay and they are no better.

Lost Symphonies

I would never buy an apple store battery, 4x or something the going price … I would never buy an apple store battery, 4x or something the going price of ebay and they are no better.

dont think the unibodys are user replaceable dont you have to crack open the case ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2991056
    2. What is there free to do in your town?1116
    3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324

See more discussions