EXPIRED

Apple MacBook - deals?

Hi all - my wife wants to break the bank and get a MacBook (laptop).

My question is: are Apple brand laptops only sold via Apple (online/store)? Just wondering, as I don't recall seeing them appear on HUKD (or in shops - though, I honestly haven't looked too hard)

Thanks in advance

6 Comments

PC World do the full range of Mac's from the Pro's (available to order) to the Macbook and Macbook Air are available in store. I've just got the Air (About 3 weeks ago) from PC World price matched to Amazon, saved about £80.

Original Poster

united002;2380344

PC World do the full range of Mac's from the Pro's (available to order) … PC World do the full range of Mac's from the Pro's (available to order) to the Macbook and Macbook Air are available in store. I've just got the Air (About 3 weeks ago) from PC World price matched to Amazon, saved about £80.

cheers, united002 - now I know where to start looking
:thumbsup:

Do you know any students or teachers ??

Very good prices and freebies if you do know anyone as above.

If not the Refurb Store on the Apple Store website - click down in the bottom right hand corner - clearance Macs - usually 25% or so.

Cannot recommend MacBooks highly enough !!!!!

I have a Mac Pro with 30" HD Cinema screen up for sale

i have a black macbook that im looking to shift. perfect condition other than a few marks on the top case where the apple logo is.

fully boxed with all the accesories. only 7 months old.

ideally i'd want around £600 to cover postage etc.

Original Poster

thanks for the help, guys - a buddy had one for sale a couple of months ago, but she's told me she wants a brand new one - she's set in her ways......
my sister's a teacher, so I'll see what deals can be had

thanks again - cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment610
    2. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies34
    3. Phone "Upgrade"912
    4. Wireless Earphones for Running67

See more discussions