Apple MacBook Pro

Posted 26th May
Looking to buy a new laptop preferably an Apple Laptop but I was wondering if anyone has any good deals that they know of? Or which laptop I should go for?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Depends what you need it for? You sure you need the Pro?
mas12326/05/2020 18:35

Depends what you need it for? You sure you need the Pro?

Need it for school work and stuff like that basically a laptop I can pretty much use for everything and rely on it
EshaanM26/05/2020 18:47

Need it for school work and stuff like that basically a laptop I can …Need it for school work and stuff like that basically a laptop I can pretty much use for everything and rely on it

If that’s just word processing and web browsing, you can save a lot of money and get a Macbook Air instead.
Like others have said macbook air is best option if you do basic browsing etc. Although i recommend keeping an eye on Apple refurb store. I Picked up a pro 2019 touch bar for £950 like a month ago which was as good as new
Edited by: "D3LL80Y" 26th May
I'll third that, if it's just general internetting and school work then a MacBook Air will be just fine for what you want. Just go for a least 8GB of RAM, more if you can afford it and get the biggest SSD you can afford too.
There 'back to uni' sales should also be able to start which, while not a discount, will often get you vouchers for the App Store if bought direct
I use a MBP just for web browsing and the odd document, it’s a “late 2013” model, had since new, not had any issues at all. Open lid, use it, close lid.
EshaanM26/05/2020 18:47

Need it for school work and stuff like that basically a laptop I can …Need it for school work and stuff like that basically a laptop I can pretty much use for everything and rely on it

16 inch pro will do the job, got spare 2K for it?
Post a comment
@
    Text