Expired

Apple Mini DVI to VGA Adapter

6 replies
Found 2nd Oct 2008
Very annoyingly I need to purchase one of these so I can connect to the projector for a masters presentation.

Can anyone beat £15.00, the Apple store price? I would be really grateful if someone can.

6 Comments

Fleabay is your best bet.

Should be able to get one for half the Apple Store Price

Banned

worth buying from apple store works with macbook
that wat you want it for i guess
and if you a student take you card you should get discount

Banned

Celticsun;3098847

Fleabay is your best bet.Should be able to get one for half the Apple … Fleabay is your best bet.Should be able to get one for half the Apple Store Price

nice 1 for you answer to my mac question
iv rep you
macs rule

danby jason;3098932

nice 1 for you answer to my mac question iv rep you macs rule

If you need anything for that mac give me a shout, I may have whatever you need, I have Apple carcasses all over the shop, and bits coming out me ears (All but an airport card though :roll: )

Banned

Celticsun;3099319

If you need anything for that mac give me a shout, I may have whatever … If you need anything for that mac give me a shout, I may have whatever you need, I have Apple carcasses all over the shop, and bits coming out me ears (All but an airport card though :roll: )

nice 1 mate
added to buddy list

danby jason;3098925

worth buying from apple store works with macbook

Of course they'll work with macbooks, it's one of apple's annoying proprietry connectors that they only include so they can charge you extra for the adapter and make a bit more profit, as far as I'm aware the only company who have licensed it from apple are sony, also well known for their love of proprietry standards.

I did have a look myself a while ago for the DVI version and the only other option I saw cheaper than the apple store was ebay.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is this expensive?11
    2. MacBook55
    3. Urgent help needed with travel agent57
    4. Hot deals notification11

See more discussions