Apple Music HELP

Found 4th Apr
As a EE customer i receive 6 months free Apple Music, i wanted to know if i can give my 6 months Apple Music to someone else who already has used their own EE 6 months Apple Music under their account? They’re going to use their same Apple ID to redeem my 6 months free Apple Music.

is that possible?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments
I think it's linked aswell to your ee contract
Your question makes me wonder if this will work too.

If you not really bothered losing the Apple Music offer, you can try putting your sim in to the other persons phone, activate the Apple Music offer and then switch back the SIM cards.

From my understanding, it links the EE SIM card offer to the Apple account when you activate the offer.
As the Apple account will have the free Apple Music while using desktop and not mobile device bound.

But just don’t know if they will periodically check the sim, when you using it on the mobile device
Original Poster
Evilcell11 m ago

Your question makes me wonder if this will work too.If you not really …Your question makes me wonder if this will work too.If you not really bothered losing the Apple Music offer, you can try putting your sim in to the other persons phone, activate the Apple Music offer and then switch back the SIM cards.From my understanding, it links the EE SIM card offer to the Apple account when you activate the offer.As the Apple account will have the free Apple Music while using desktop and not mobile device bound.But just don’t know if they will periodically check the sim, when you using it on the mobile device

ahhh i didnt know it was linked with your sim, because i have just redeemed it on my phone but using my friends apple ID, but he canceled hes apple music just before i redeemed it, so we dont know if it has worked, tomorrow will tell.
It does work, done it myself
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants