Apple Music student plans now come with Apple TV+ for free.

Posted 1st Nov
Apple Music student plans now come with Apple TV+ for free.

"Any students that are already signed up to Apple Music can also get free access to Apple's new streaming service, meaning you can get both services together for £4.99 per month - the same price as just the Apple TV on its own."

Also remember apple cheapest item is £149 (Ipod Touch).

Please also see Apple TV+ free for a year & 15% discount after! If you have bought an Apple product in/after September 2019 Posted by #xtal
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
Apple are really investing in this. Hopefully it won't work out because there are too many streaming companies launching now.
Edited by: "jamie15" 1st Nov
jamie1501/11/2019 14:30

Apple are really investing in this. Hopefully it won't work out because …Apple are really investing in this. Hopefully it won't work out because there are too many streaming companies launching now.

what you want is Disney to be poor server
Apple to have a poor servers . then apple punting there hand in there pocket and buy Netflix and Disney.
Mackan01/11/2019 15:40

what you want is Disney to be poor server Apple to have a poor servers . …what you want is Disney to be poor server Apple to have a poor servers . then apple punting there hand in there pocket and buy Netflix and Disney.

I hope Apple don't buy Netflix but I'm sure they or someone else will.

Disney won't be bought. I think there are only room for 3 competitors in streaming video in every country. I predict the survivors will be: Disney+ (I reckon Hulu will merge with Disney+ eventually, combining Disney, Marvel and Fox IPs mean a lot of desirable content), Prime Video (since it's free for Prime customers), and Apple TV.

Unfortunately Netflix won't survive But I do think that Disney will not be bought. Especially since they own Hulu already in the US so they've already got the third largest streaming service there.
Please could you share a reference to where Apple states this? As UNiDAYS only advertises Apple Music. I read an article stating that US students receive for 4.99 but unable to find information for UK students
sinxa02/11/2019 23:17

Please could you share a reference to where Apple states this? As UNiDAYS …Please could you share a reference to where Apple states this? As UNiDAYS only advertises Apple Music. I read an article stating that US students receive for 4.99 but unable to find information for UK students

You get sent an email from Apple
  • To qualify for an Apple Music student subscription, you must be a student studying a bachelor degree, post-graduate degree, or equivalent Higher Education course at a University, College (U.S. only) or Post-Secondary School (Canada only). Junior, technical colleges, and special courses are also eligible in Japan.

Source: support.apple.com/en-…928

This offer doesn’t appear to be available in the UK sadly.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants