Apple phone charger

Posted 11th Jan
The Apple phone charger is £19 on the Apple web site I really want a genuine one because in the past I have bought some that were not and just don’t think they charge my iPad or iPhone properly
is there a lower price for an Apple charger at all I can see some on ebay stating they are original Apple chargers but not sure thanks for any help
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
The apple one is £19 and you shouldn't buy them off Ebay. I had the same mindset as you till I used the Amazon Basics Lighting cable which is better and far cheaper. It charges at the same speed as the original and is way more durable. I got mind for £3
Thank you
Every official charging cable I had ends up falling to pieces. As above I’ve just switched to cheaper MFI cables and I’ve had amazon and anker to name a couple. The result long term is the same but they are about a quarter of the price
As above, as long as they're MFI certified you'll be fine.
Anker cables are really good, I have a few now
deals6911/01/2020 09:42

The apple one is £19 and you shouldn't buy them off Ebay. I had the same …The apple one is £19 and you shouldn't buy them off Ebay. I had the same mindset as you till I used the Amazon Basics Lighting cable which is better and far cheaper. It charges at the same speed as the original and is way more durable. I got mind for £3

Thanks
Hi can anybody recomend an amazon lightning cable I have had a look and they vary in price
Fifemags11/01/2020 10:36

Hi can anybody recomend an amazon lightning cable I have had a look and …Hi can anybody recomend an amazon lightning cable I have had a look and they vary in price

Just get the Amazon Basics Lightning cable, pick whatever length you want. Sometimes it can actually be cheaper to get the really long 6ft cable, they are well made.
Fifemags11/01/2020 10:36

Hi can anybody recomend an amazon lightning cable I have had a look and …Hi can anybody recomend an amazon lightning cable I have had a look and they vary in price

As mentioned above Anker ones are great and their warranty is second to none.
deals6911/01/2020 09:42

The apple one is £19 and you shouldn't buy them off Ebay. I had the same …The apple one is £19 and you shouldn't buy them off Ebay. I had the same mindset as you till I used the Amazon Basics Lighting cable which is better and far cheaper. It charges at the same speed as the original and is way more durable. I got mind for £3

Do they want a cable or charger.
MynameisM11/01/2020 12:26

Do they want a cable or charger.

Seems like the cable as they referenced it being sold for £19 by apple
eslick11/01/2020 12:14

As mentioned above Anker ones are great and their warranty is second to …As mentioned above Anker ones are great and their warranty is second to none.

I second this. Really strong, charges device quickly and is lasting me forever. I used to have problems with the Apple ones breaking where the wire meets the part that goes into the phone. No issues with Anker.
Anker cable or go home. Cheaper, better build and same efficiency if not better.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions