Expired

apple refurb online. anyone had any problems with the product received?

5 replies
Found 25th May 2011
Hi all, my friend is looking for an apple imac and the apple refurb store seems to give the best price with a warranty but before he buys i was just wondering if anyone has used the apple refurb service and if the products were scratched etc. thanks in advance

5 Comments

I bought a refurb Macbook from Dixons, the latest spec.

It came in a brown box but had all of the necessary documents and was immaculate.

I have previously bought an I-Pod Touch from Refurb Apple Store again, it was in plain wrapping but the product was as new.

Original Poster

was the refurb from dixons an apple refurbed macbook sold through dixons? not sure how they go about it. any other store other than dixons sell apple refurbs with warranty? thanks

kylewalker

was the refurb from dixons an apple refurbed macbook sold through dixons? … was the refurb from dixons an apple refurbed macbook sold through dixons? not sure how they go about it. any other store other than dixons sell apple refurbs with warranty? thanks

It was a "Apple Approved" refurb but does come with a full 12 month warranty; and it was significantly cheaper than Apple Store. Only £599 compared to Apple Store £734.

Original Poster

thanks very much i'l take a look on dixons then, cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. BBC4 Vietnam War11
    2. Hi any flying experience for kids under 4?25
    3. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…710
    4. Foo fighters pre sale code89

See more discussions