Apple Refurbished iPod Nano

Does anyone have experience of the Apple refurished products?

Are they as good as new?

Do them come fully packaged or have any branding on them to distinguish them as refurbs?

Thanks

7 Comments

I've had a few things from them over the years - best thing was a Macbook Air. Basically they come as if everything was new. As far as I can tell, the only thing you don't get is the original packaging - it normally comes in a plain brown box/packaging. I wouldn't hesitate in sourcing any Apple product from the refurb site if it was cheaper than anywhere else.

Can't fault them, never had an issue. From laptops to ipods

Original Poster

cheers guys . . . don't suppose you know anything about the returns policy?

neilquane

cheers guys . . . don't suppose you know anything about the returns … cheers guys . . . don't suppose you know anything about the returns policy?

Standard 12 month warranty, walk in to any Apple Store, or book an appointment.

Are you on about a specific site or just Apple refurbs generally? Just wondered where you get them from?

they are like new

Original Poster

sunshiner

Are you on about a specific site or just Apple refurbs generally? Just … Are you on about a specific site or just Apple refurbs generally? Just wondered where you get them from?

Refurbs from Apple directly
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32163
    2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay11
    3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1015
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322

See more discussions