apple removed my paid for app ???

6 replies
Found 23rd Jun 2010
just got another iphone so i logged into my itunes account to re download my apps
one of the most usefull and expensive apps ndrive satnav has been removed by apple
so ive lost £35 is there a app store refund policy?
if so anybody got a number or email ?

cheers

6 Comments

maybe its not os4 compatible (yet) dunno..

but if you really did pay for it then yes, create a support ticket, (id phone em really) and let em know.

ndrive is 4.99 now-connect to appstore on your phone over wifi,click download,you will be asked for your account password,then you will see a prompt"you have already purchased this app,do you want to download again for free?" click yes-job done!

Original Poster

DudeyGeeza;8900704

maybe its not os4 compatible (yet) dunno..but if you really did pay for … maybe its not os4 compatible (yet) dunno..but if you really did pay for it then yes, create a support ticket, (id phone em really) and let em know.

yeah i paid for it
in my history it shows as the developer is suspended ? surely they cant let stuff be sold and then remove it ??

Original Poster

barky;8900711

ndrive is 4.99 now-connect to appstore on your phone over wifi,click … ndrive is 4.99 now-connect to appstore on your phone over wifi,click download,you will be asked for your account password,then you will see a prompt"you have already purchased this app,do you want to download again for free?" click yes-job done!

where i cant find it anywhere ???

mini0ne;8900747

where i cant find it anywhere ???

mmm-yep,its vanished from the appstore-weird one!

Original Poster

barky;8900760

mmm-yep,its vanished from the appstore-weird one!

+1 apple i contacted em and they have refunded me no hassle at all
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244926
    2. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25115
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1828
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769515

See more discussions