EXPIRED

apple store

Does anyone know any discount codes for apple store as I can't seem to find one in date. Thank you all (-:

10 Comments

i looked earlier today and couldnt find any at all

Original Poster

thanks...i looked at all the discount sites and all the wrong date!

i know shame - i ordered an ipod for £72 which is still a bargain!

Original Poster

did you get one of the refurb ones? thats what i was looking at-which one did you get?
remember to use quidco?

i got an 8gb ordered this morning in black. people been saying they look brand new too so im hopeful! i dont use quidco, i use mutual points, probably would have got more back from quidco but never mind!!

Original Poster

thats what I was thinkg of getting - whats mutual points? could you use the two? was it the one thats about £70 something? I spoke with apple store and they said they have new covers! so it is brand new just reconditioned on the inside! and free postage!!!!! hope you enjoy yours (-:

monkeyrocket;3148590

thats what I was thinkg of getting - whats mutual points? could you use … thats what I was thinkg of getting - whats mutual points? could you use the two? was it the one thats about £70 something? I spoke with apple store and they said they have new covers! so it is brand new just reconditioned on the inside! and free postage!!!!! hope you enjoy yours (-:

Thanks mate - [url]www.mutualpoints.com[/url] - no sign up fee, and you earn points then convert to a cheque when you have 3,000 - you can get quite a bit if you work the points properly but you have to use the links from their website.

And im liking the new covers!!! Hopefully will arrive tm!:p:w00t:

Original Poster

thanks for that inifo-just given you some rep! just registered. How many points did you get? going through quidco I would get 6% of the price. let me know how you get on with your new ipod!!!!!!!!!!!! did you notice they put current generation in the heading instead of 3rd generation - bit naughty really

not sure how much yet - think its 1.25% according to the website. Yeah its a bit naughty putting current gen in the title, but i doubt theyll send one!! Mine is out for delivery today, so should get it today:)

Original Poster

got mine this afternoon and amazed - its brilliant and to be honest looks like new, all sealed with box! hope you are happy with yours (-:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
    2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
    3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
    4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions