Apple Store genius bar appointment question

Found 18th May 2012
Evening people,

I need to take my iPad down to an apple store sometime within the next week as the warranty expires next Friday. I've gone to book a Genius Bar appointment via the app but they have no slots available till next Wednesday. I can't get down there then because I'm working. Would I be able to just go down there without an appointment on Sunday? And will they take a look at my iPad for me?

Anyone know?

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
15 Comments
i tried once they wouldnt look, each place may be different you could post it to them to look at??
As above
They just turn people round - I HAD booked once and got turned round because I was 2 minutes late
Banned
tell them steve jobs sent you.
see i went and they told be to come back in 30 mins so i did and they saw me x
Some times people don't turn up. Once I turned up and they had no slots, they said to call back in a bit... I gave it a half hour or so and came back and they had one for me. This was on a Sunday.
Original Poster
I might chance it then. Cheers guys
punkstoner1

Thats what geeks do when they see a short skirt and a low cut top on a … Thats what geeks do when they see a short skirt and a low cut top on a plus size girl

Hang fire I may be plus size but i dont wear low cut tops and I certainly do not wear short skirts! x
xbecky07x

Hang fire I may be plus size but i dont wear low cut tops and I certainly … Hang fire I may be plus size but i dont wear low cut tops and I certainly do not wear short skirts! x

good job too there would be cars crashing everywhere on princes ave ;)utter carnage
Banned
customer service desk...called a genius bar. Why aren't they working as professors if they are geniuses?
@ssholes !
Banned
xbecky07x

@ssholes !

lol calm down,dear.
They usually give you a 15 min slot when I booked and visited last year for my iphone at meadow hall in Sheffield. Due to parking issue I was late 5 mins and they asked me to go away and make another appointment.

I asked that my appointment was booked for 15 min slot...so I still have 10 mins left. The guy smiled and then pulled someone from the back to see me there and then.
If you are having any probs, ring AppleCare and give a sob story, they are very helpful and will sort it out straight away. Ring your local apple store and press the option for AppleCare.
xbecky07x

see i went and they told be to come back in 30 mins so i did and they saw … see i went and they told be to come back in 30 mins so i did and they saw me x

Was it painful
Original Poster
Got it all sorted
Thanks for the replies
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants