EXPIRED

Apple Store UK Discount codes

Does anyone know of any decent vouchers/ways to get discounts on the Apple Store?

Just that my Brother got a Refurb Shuffle for a little over £5, wondered if anyone could help?
PM me if you want...

16 Comments

how did he manage that? :?

Original Poster

I dunno :thinking:
Thats why I am asking ;-)

uhm why dont you ask him???

dontdothatagain;3443699

I dunno :thinking:Thats why I am asking ;-)

wouldn't your brother know? :lol: why don't you ask him & tell us the answer? :thumbsup:

t0mm;3443732

uhm why dont you ask him???

snap :lol: great minds think alike :whistling::thumbsup:

Original Poster

I have, but the sod wont tell me :x
So I thought one you might now

dontdothatagain;3443768

I have, but the sod wont tell me :xSo I thought one you might now

tell him he'd better tell you otherwise the whole of hukd will be knocking on his door to sort him out :lol:
are you sure that he's not just making it up? :whistling:

You can borrow my baseball bat, just make sure you wipe the blood off before giving it back

Original Poster

cheerleader;3443789

tell him he'd better tell you otherwise the whole of hukd will be … tell him he'd better tell you otherwise the whole of hukd will be knocking on his door to sort him out :lol:are you sure that he's not just making it up? :whistling:

No, I seen the invoice!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

strike;3443820

You can borrow my baseball bat, just make sure you wipe the blood off … You can borrow my baseball bat, just make sure you wipe the blood off before giving it back

PM sent :whistling:

ddta - you know you didn't get enough points to get the ipod touch on cokezone? why don't you enter the comp @ 2 points a go :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I have..:thumbsup:

Although, loads who didnt, will have entered and I have almost no chance of winning :-(

dontdothatagain;3443986

I have..:thumbsup:Although, loads who didnt, will have entered and I have … I have..:thumbsup:Although, loads who didnt, will have entered and I have almost no chance of winning :-(

although i think people who have loads of points on their accounts now will wait to see how many points the xbox 360 will be :thumbsup: so you never know ;-)
i had 5 points left on my account so i entered once today & maybe will enter once tomorrow as the one i've ordered is for a xmas gift & now i would like one for myself :lol:

Original Poster

lol.. Good luck

dontdothatagain;3444013

lol.. Good luck

you too hun xx :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Bed pillow recommendations22