Apple User? Want to know what information they hold about you?

Found 26th Apr
Wondering What Data Apple Stores on You? Here’s How to Request a Copy

Since the Facebook data scandal started, Apple has repeatedly said that the company doesn’t have to use its consumers’ data because it’s not in the business of selling or monetizing data. “Consumer isn’t our product,” the company CEO Tim Cook had said, adding that Apple would never be in the position of Facebook.

To see if that’s actually true, you can request a copy of personal information that Apple has stored about you. Here are the steps:

• Go to Apple’s Privacy Contact Form(link: apple.com/pri…act/)
  • Fill the form after selecting Privacy issues in “I have a question about” drop-down menu. apple-request-data.png
  • You will need to add your name, email and comments.
  • In the comments, request a copy of your personal information and hit Submit.
Apple will respond to this query asking to confirm your request and verify your identity through a registered product serial number and a previous AppleCare support case number. After that, the company may take a few days to send you this file.
Community Updates
11 Comments
Thanks for sharing 🏼
What info they hold about u.... hmm mm. .. let me see... your DOB, NAME , ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD, SOCIAL MEDIA ...yada yada.....m
sulz1 m ago

Thanks for sharing 🏼

No problem.
Thanks @Hotknife moved to MISC as this is info.
Do they know I have a crush on Tom Hardy? Probably
Ilikehotdeals142 m ago

Do they know I have a crush on Tom Hardy? Probably

Do you use your iphone to search for naked pictures of him? If you do then they know.
they will have my email used in the late 90s registered with apple quicktime video player.
5322806441524753687.jpg
After 25th May and the new GDPR regulations become law ANY company has to provide you with what data they hold about you when you request within 30 days.

You've probably already started to receive e-mails from companies telling you how much your privacy means to them
CoeK2 h, 36 m ago

Do you use your iphone to search for naked pictures of him? If you do …Do you use your iphone to search for naked pictures of him? If you do then they know.

Damn right I do
Smash414 h, 24 m ago

After 25th May and the new GDPR regulations become law ANY company has to …After 25th May and the new GDPR regulations become law ANY company has to provide you with what data they hold about you when you request within 30 days.You've probably already started to receive e-mails from companies telling you how much your privacy means to them

European Commission will strengthen and unify data protection for individuals within the European Union (EU), whilst addressing the export of personal data outside the EU.

Damn. Sometimes EU makes a lot of sense compared to those across the pond.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants