Apple Watch ..

Found 25th Jul 2016
Just a quick one guys, someone's selling an Apple Watch (sport 38mm) white and silver i believe with a belkin stand for it which has the rrp of 99.99 which I did check out to be true.

Just wondering how much someone would pay for one? Comes with box etc and around 7 months old, what would be a good offer?

Thank you!
Community Updates
12 Comments
What's the asking price..?

I've seen Apple Watches advertised on local FB pages for around £180, I would guess there selling at around £160ish...?
Edited by: "andynicol" 25th Jul 2016
Original Poster
andynicol

What's the asking price..?I've seen Apple Watches advertised on local FB … What's the asking price..?I've seen Apple Watches advertised on local FB pages for around £180, I would guess there selling at around £160ish...?

£220 asking price mate, just that it includes the stand which costs £100 new and everything seems good nic
A good offer from the sellers perspective would be £220

How desperate are you to get this particular one?

Where is it advertised ? (This determines how quick it could potentially sell)

Do you really need the stand ?

I'd hazard a guess the watch would sell for max £180 (see earlier comment
) placing the stand at around £40 (bearing in mind RRP) then the £220 asking seems decent ...?

I'd offer £200 (budget depending) and see what response is...?

In my experience, 10% off asking price is a good gauge as to what the item will sell for.
Obviously not going to apply to all items for sale, but if your unsure, then it's a starting point..
Edited by: "andynicol" 25th Jul 2016
the boards here, AVF and eBay completed listings give you the best idea of current market value
Ask him how much without the stand. There are plenty of cheap stands on EBay.
without any disrespect they look shi*t on the people I have seen wearing them.
and the individuals have admitted this themselves.
try one before buying it.!!!!
have they though? as i follow a thread on another forum where everyone absolutely loves theirs, if anything, I'm the one who least likes mine on there and I wore mine religiously for about 9 months
Original Poster
Cheers for responses guys, unfortunately both have to be sold together and price is at 205 now which could still drop if I made an offer tomorrow
Original Poster
Also I'm a guy so have my doubts about 38mm one, but at the same time I don't give a toss just personal preference isn't it really!
Where is it advertised?

Seems strange it starts at £220, is now £205 but less if offer made tmrw?

Seems the seller is desperate and lowering the price..?

What's it worth to you, and what are you prepared to pay?

The original £220 sounded decent to me...
Original Poster
andynicol

Where is it advertised?Seems strange it starts at £220, is now £205 but l … Where is it advertised?Seems strange it starts at £220, is now £205 but less if offer made tmrw?Seems the seller is desperate and lowering the price..?What's it worth to you, and what are you prepared to pay?The original £220 sounded decent to me...

Just a friend had it up at 220 I asked what's the lowest you'll do and they said 205 so I'll offer again at around that
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions