Apple watch

Found 13th Sep 2017
Hi, im thinking about buying an apple watch as i have an iphone 7 and want a smart watch, however i dont know which one to get? Is there a very big difference between the series 1 and the first gen apple watch? Which would be the best apple watch to purchase? Thanks for all your help
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
dont know about any deals but i would wait 2 weeks there about to take out a new one so youll get it cheaper
I have the first gen and I would suggest the Series 2. Battery apparently lasts longer. The Nike one is £257 or something now on the Nike website (also posted on HUKD so just search Apple Watch).

Battery doesn't last longer than a day for me. It used to until WatchOS 3 came out, and that drained the battery like crazy for a while.
derek252 h, 11 m ago

dont know about any deals but i would wait 2 weeks there about to take out …dont know about any deals but i would wait 2 weeks there about to take out a new one so youll get it cheaper

Would you say to get the series 1 or 2? Cheers
Dolphinzz26 m ago

I have the first gen and I would suggest the Series 2. Battery apparently …I have the first gen and I would suggest the Series 2. Battery apparently lasts longer. The Nike one is £257 or something now on the Nike website (also posted on HUKD so just search Apple Watch).Battery doesn't last longer than a day for me. It used to until WatchOS 3 came out, and that drained the battery like crazy for a while.

Whats the difference between a nike one and a standard one? Cheers
I would definitely go for the Series 2 over the others. It's waterproof for a start and the fact it has built in GPS if you want to use it for exercise means you don't need to take your phone out with you.

The price may well come down on the Series 2 when the new one is announced imminently as well
The version 3 is already on their website....
as above, unless you need gps, and waterproofing the version 1 will do you.
the battery lasts 1 1/2 days so you need to charge it every night.
Dont buy Apple straps, buy ordinary watch straps and a pair of connectors from China.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants