Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Apple Watch from £0 upfront with Vitality Health or Life Insurance Policy £49.75

Posted 5th Nov 2021
YOU NEED A POLICY WITH VITALITY

Been waiting for this to change for new Apple Watch 7 and it has dropped this afternoon - was able to get an Watch 7 45mm for £30 deposit instead of £60

Get healthier with Vitality and Apple Watch

If you want to live a healthier life, there’s never been a better time to get Apple Watch.

Buy Apple Watch Series 7 through Vitality and the more activity points you earn, the more we’ll contribute to your variable Direct Debit payments. We offer Apple Watch on a 36 month, 0% APR consumer credit agreement with etika Finance UK Ltd. You could pay between £0 and £9.50 a month.

Get an Apple Watch from £0 upfront!

Until 14 February 2022, you can pay from £0 upfront for Apple Watch Series 7 and Apple Watch SE. Then, if you earn 160 activity points a month, for 36 months, you could pay nothing more.

Upfront costs vary depending on size and model. You’ll need to agree to a 36 month, 0% APR consumer credit agreement with etika Finance UK Ltd. Terms and conditions apply.

Instructions:

Choose your Apple Watch

Before you buy Apple Watch through Vitality, make sure you know which size you’d like to order.

Select your Apple Watch on the Vitality store.

Complete the application

Pass a credit check on the etika website.

Make an initial upfront payment depending on the model you’ve chosen.

Agree to an online consumer credit agreement (0% APR) with the lender, etika Finance Uk Ltd, to pay by variable Direct Debit for 36 months. The monthly amount depends on how many Vitality activity points you earn.
Community Updates
Permanent Offers
New Comment
Top comments
This is not a deal, it’s always like this and you have to take out insurance and make a commitment.
49.75 per month for you insurance?!?!? Got 36 months

= £1791 😳
20 Comments
  1. Avatar
    This is not a deal, it’s always like this and you have to take out insurance and make a commitment.
  2. Avatar
    Author
    It is a deal because they have reduced your deposit, usually £27 deposit for a SE but they have reduced to £0, £57 for normal watch reduced to £30
  3. Avatar
    Trustpilot says NO!
  4. Avatar
    I remember a few years ago when I posted this deal, coldest deal ever!

hotukdeals.com/dea…-05
  5. Avatar
    Not a deal…. Cold 🥶
  6. Avatar
    Also: having done this a few years ago but for Apple Watch s4, this was the best deal ever for me. My coldest deal on this site is my best in my opinion. Vitality we’re always helpful with me and I saved £100’s over buying one at RRP.
  7. Avatar
    49.75 per month for you insurance?!?!? Got 36 months

= £1791 😳
  8. Avatar
    Yeah, had series 3 with them, so series 7 is now coming up with 135 upfront...
  9. Avatar
    Credit Checked as well…
  10. Avatar
    grmelv05/11/2021 15:57

49.75 per month for you insurance?!?!? Got 36 months = £1791 😳

I think you may be looking at this the wrong way. No-one in their right mind should be taking out the insurance OR more cover than they need just to get the Apple Watch. However, if you either (a) haven't got insurance to cover your mortgage or family or (b) have insurance but it's not been reviewed for some time, then it's definitely worth speaking to a financial adviser for a free review. For some (but not all) clients, Vitality's Life Insurance will be the cheapest or very competitive and if you're then getting cover (that you actually need!) and some extra benefit from it (e.g. an Apple Watch, a free Coffee each week, free cinema tickets, etc) then that's the way to look at this deal. For what it's worth, I took out Vitality Cover in 2019 and it has really helped focus my mind on exercise so that I get the points needed to pay for my Watch and Amazon Prime. If anyone has any questions, feel free to get in touch.
    Edited by: "searsp" 5th Nov 2021
  11. Avatar
    And their quotes are higher to compensate. Remember getting a quote from them once, and the agent was getting several hundred pounds commission if I took out the policy!
  12. Avatar
    I think this deal is aimed at people that already have vitality health care through work or privately. If you have then its a fantastic deal and deserves heat. If you don't already have vitality health care then it's definitely not worth taking out the policy just for the watch.
    And it's not just insurance for the watch BTW, it's private medical insurance and the watch is free as long as you stay active. We have the deal at work and it's been very popular
  13. Avatar
    searsp05/11/2021 16:17

I think you may be looking at this the wrong way. No-one in their right …I think you may be looking at this the wrong way. No-one in their right mind should be taking out the insurance OR more cover than they need just to get the Apple Watch. However, if you either (a) haven't got insurance to cover your mortgage or family or (b) have insurance but it's not been reviewed for some time, then it's definitely worth speaking to a financial adviser for a free review. For some (but not all) clients, Vitality's Life Insurance will be the cheapest or very competitive and if you're then getting cover (that you actually need!) and some extra benefit from it (e.g. an Apple Watch, a free Coffee each week, free cinema tickets, etc) then that's the way to look at this deal. For what it's worth, I took out Vitality Cover in 2019 and it has really helped focus my mind on exercise so that I get the points needed to pay for my Watch and Amazon Prime. If anyone has any questions, feel free to get in touch.

Or don’t speak to a financial advisor if you understand product yourself. Use something like cavendish and save thousands. My vitality quote through cavendish was a third of the price as the same quote for same cover via advisor.
  14. Avatar
    Made an enquiry, hilariously high premium for life insurance, a phone call within minutes after a tentative quote, text and email.

It’s a bit too much hard sell for me so, I’m out
  15. Avatar
    BuckRodgers66605/11/2021 18:28

Made an enquiry, hilariously high premium for life insurance, a phone call …Made an enquiry, hilariously high premium for life insurance, a phone call within minutes after a tentative quote, text and email. It’s a bit too much hard sell for me so, I’m out

You don’t have to buy it from them. They’re really expensive. Try cavendish. The quote will be much lower and you can still get the Apple Watch.
  16. Avatar
    ec9wrr06/11/2021 11:31

You don’t have to buy it from them. They’re really expensive. Try cav …You don’t have to buy it from them. They’re really expensive. Try cavendish. The quote will be much lower and you can still get the Apple Watch.

Will check them out
  17. Avatar
    It's way cheaper to get life insurance with someone else and buy the Apple Watch separately. You'll save a lot, plus you won't need to commit to getting the number of points needed per month in order to not pay extra.
  18. Avatar
    ILoveTamil_12/11/2021 18:58

It's way cheaper to get life insurance with someone else and buy the Apple …It's way cheaper to get life insurance with someone else and buy the Apple Watch separately. You'll save a lot, plus you won't need to commit to getting the number of points needed per month in order to not pay extra.

Vitality were cheapest for me (via Cavendish). But then my quote was around a third of what the cost was for the same cover direct from Vitality.
  19. Avatar
    Has anyone had any luck selling it on? I'm an Android user
Post a comment