Apple Watch protector

Found 6th May
Hi. what’s the best way to protect the Apple Watch. There’s the tempered glass screen protector similar to those which are used for phones or the full all around cover ?

Do either affect functionality?

Thanks
Community Updates
5 Comments
I use the full body wrap around soft plastic ones. I have tried the hard cases and they are rubbish. Have noticed no difference in usability or touch screen. I wanted something that protected the body as well as the screen.
33753612-0dZxX.jpg
nokiafusion49 m ago

I use the full body wrap around soft plastic ones. I have tried the hard …I use the full body wrap around soft plastic ones. I have tried the hard cases and they are rubbish. Have noticed no difference in usability or touch screen. I wanted something that protected the body as well as the screen. [Image]

Please could you help me as to where you purchased it from
nokiafusion6 h, 28 m ago

I use the full body wrap around soft plastic ones. I have tried the hard …I use the full body wrap around soft plastic ones. I have tried the hard cases and they are rubbish. Have noticed no difference in usability or touch screen. I wanted something that protected the body as well as the screen. [Image]

You can get them for Apple Watch 1,2 or 3

Apple Watch Series 2 Case, Misxi iphone Watch TPU Screen Protector All-around ultra-thin Cover for New i Watch 2 (42mm) amazon.co.uk/dp/…VHX
I use the one suggested by nokiafusion and found it to be really good. They are also on eBay for a few pounds and are just as good
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants