Apple Watch Series 3 - best place to buy?

Found 11th Oct 2017
I’m thinking of buying the new series 3 (not cellular) as can’t find a series 2 in rose, and wonder is there any advantage of buying direct from apple or John Lewis? Do I get a longer guarantee from JL? Also, is the care package worth purchasing? Thanks for any advice.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Honestly I’d just buy from Apple, they generally fix anything within 2 years that’s not damage. There’s no taking it back and waiting 2 weeks for a repair they usually swap it like for like. Especially if you are getting Apple care
Thanks. Apple care is £59 plus subject to excess of £49. JL extra care is £25.
Karen320011th Oct 2017

Thanks. Apple care is £59 plus subject to excess of £49. JL extra care is £ …Thanks. Apple care is £59 plus subject to excess of £49. JL extra care is £25.

Maybe that swings it then, John Lewis does have very good customer service. They might just take longer then Apple, but for that price I’d go with J
John Lewis is far far better than Apple. Apple only gives you one year guarantee and usually replaces with refurbished stock. John Lewis gives you two years and replaces with a brand new boxed version.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions