Apple Watch series 4 cellular + gps

Posted 5th Nov
Quick question,
Thinking of buying an Apple Watch series 4 celleular and gps, it is locked to 02 but I’m on three.

Can the watch be unlocked?

If not when using the watch what functions will I not be able to use etc

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
you'll have to change to either o2, vodafone or EE to use the cellular features of an apple watch. 3 isnt supported.

apple.com/uk/…ar/
dixin12305/11/2019 15:43

you'll have to change to either o2, vodafone or EE to use the cellular …you'll have to change to either o2, vodafone or EE to use the cellular features of an apple watch. 3 isnt supported.https://www.apple.com/uk/watch/cellular/

Ok, I might sound stupid but just to confirm the watch can still be used just without the cellular function
And thanks
Hassxn78605/11/2019 16:01

Ok, I might sound stupid but just to confirm the watch can still be used …Ok, I might sound stupid but just to confirm the watch can still be used just without the cellular function And thanks

Yes it can. Got a cellular one myself and haven’t even used it yet. Suppose it will be better when selling it on in the future
Will2105/11/2019 16:09

Yes it can. Got a cellular one myself and haven’t even used it yet. S …Yes it can. Got a cellular one myself and haven’t even used it yet. Suppose it will be better when selling it on in the future

Yeah I’ve seen the prices for the same watch with and without cellular, so definitely worth it when selling in the future
i've purchased other half cellular version which she doesnt have service but rest of features on watch function fine.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants