Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

APPLE WATCH SERIES 5 40MM £294!! (ALL COLOURS) BNPL @ Very

Posted 20th Nov
I got this deal today on Apple Watch series 5 40mm. Paid £399, will get £70 back by January 9th using the code “PEHE3” on checkout this applies 6 months Buy now pay later although the cash back will not show on account until January 9th. Rang up and asked if I could apply the Black Friday first time credit order code “PAQ7P”. Explained that I was new to very (I’m not but this needs to be your first credit order so new account) and didn’t understand the whole process so didn’t apply at checkout and he applied it to my account. My new credit is £360 with £70 cash back expected January 9th. Making my Apple Watch series 5 £290 + £3.99 delivery
🔥🔥!!

——————————————————————
Also just found this correlates to lots of Apple products over Black Friday on Very offering different levels of discount so can try this method for others including all Apple Watches! Let me know in the comments if any others get this deal!
And remember to avoid the 40% APR interest rate pay off before the end of the BNPL 6 months.

very.co.uk/app…prd

PEHE3 (Checkout Code), “PAQ7P” (Phone code)
Community Updates

Groups

13 Comments
a. bit long winded
b. its Very customer services and would rather pay RRP than have to deal with them.
Not voting either way but well done on getting it at that price for yourself!
Why very is so bad? Lots of people do not recommend them.
Not a deal, but a discussion - interesting
LazyDonkey20/11/2019 15:23

Not a deal, but a discussion - interesting

Should be a deal but won’t classify it as they can’t guarantee when you ring up every person will get it 🙃
Felipe.Lopes20/11/2019 15:23

Why very is so bad? Lots of people do not recommend them.

I dint think they are bad at all if you pay before interest added. Never had any issues and I fact using codes and deals with BNPL have saved hundreds of pounds.
roshambo20/11/2019 15:14

a. bit long windedb. its Very customer services and would rather pay RRP …a. bit long windedb. its Very customer services and would rather pay RRP than have to deal with them. Not voting either way but well done on getting it at that price for yourself!

Slightly long winded, literally order online with code 2mins. Ring and say apply other code you forgot. Done. Never had issue with Customer services fast and useful.
SSPENC3RR20/11/2019 15:26

Should be a deal but won’t classify it as they can’t guarantee when you rin …Should be a deal but won’t classify it as they can’t guarantee when you ring up every person will get it 🙃

There is already a deal posted for cashback against all Apple products at Very.
SSPENC3RR20/11/2019 15:27

Slightly long winded, literally order online with code 2mins. Ring and say …Slightly long winded, literally order online with code 2mins. Ring and say apply other code you forgot. Done. Never had issue with Customer services fast and useful.

I had some major palava with codes in the past. Agent claims to have applied the code and to wait, then nothing happens. Call again, same thing again, “applied code” and then no action. Absolute useless bunch of clowns.
You've voided the promotion for the credit back by having another credit applied.
I can almost guarantee it won't get applied now
T&C's for the watch cashback state it can't be used with any other offer so unlikely you will get it now

I dint think they are bad at all if you pay before interest added. Never …I dint think they are bad at all if you pay before interest added. Never had any issues and I fact using codes and deals with BNPL have saved hundreds of pounds.

The vast majority of complaints are nothing to do with BNPL.

They are appalling and burying your head in the sand won't save you. They WILL catch up with you one day. Read how many comments say they've been a customer for years and have never had any issues.

Ring and say apply other code you forgot. Done. Never had issue with …Ring and say apply other code you forgot. Done. Never had issue with Customer services fast and useful.

39050800-Offc1.jpg
deeky21/11/2019 10:17

The vast majority of complaints are nothing to do with BNPL. They are …The vast majority of complaints are nothing to do with BNPL. They are appalling and burying your head in the sand won't save you. They WILL catch up with you one day. Read how many comments say they've been a customer for years and have never had any issues.

Lol people only really complain when things go wrong, but the number of issues Very CS has is hilarious. They’re SO SO bad I don’t know how they get away with it.

You’re so right that they will catch up with you eventually. The one about items delivered for xmas with no external packaging made be laugh...what a joke!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants