Apple Watch Straps 38mm

Found 23rd Dec 2017
Rather than pay silly money for an apple strap could anyone recommend a generic one. I’ve looked on amazon and eBay, and as expected, there’s so many to choose from. Also I have a very small wrist; If anyone has purchased and can recommend I’d be grateful. Thanks!
Community Updates
AskElectronics
8 Comments
Honestly I wouldn’t buy a cheap one, put your £300 watch on your wrist and secure it with a knockoff strap. I did buy a few off amazon some worked okay some wouldn’t lock. I decided to just pay the price of an original from Apple
Thanks, it does make sense!
jocky3200047 m ago

Thanks, it does make sense!

A good place to try is CEX and buy a used one (the rubber ones just for cleanliness ) you can get those cheap and can tell if they are Apple if you want to risk it they are not that expensive there £50 is a rip off for a basic strap, but that’s Apple for you
I got a cheap one from amazon, black and purple looks like the Nike ones. Got it for work as my pink Apple one was getting ruined.
I’ve had it for over 6 months now and had no problems with it, never fallen off have used it while running, riding bike and working. I have small wrists and found it fitted the same as the apple one.
alison1976 h, 29 m ago

I got a cheap one from amazon, black and purple looks like the Nike ones. …I got a cheap one from amazon, black and purple looks like the Nike ones. Got it for work as my pink Apple one was getting ruined. I’ve had it for over 6 months now and had no problems with it, never fallen off have used it while running, riding bike and working. I have small wrists and found it fitted the same as the apple one.

Thanks. Do you have a link to the one you purchased please?
Thank you 😊
I buy ordinary watch straps from EBay and use the clips to use on the watch.
The ones I use noe have gone up to an extortionate £1.09 delivered.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants