Groups
    EXPIRED

appliancedeals.co.uk are they reliable

i`ve seen something on this website and dont know nothing about the company and wondering are they a good retailer to deal with??

8 Comments

As far as I am aware they are good, they offered myself a great service with a Siemens washer I bought recently

Original Poster

simplyjimbo;8714076

As far as I am aware they are good, they offered myself a great service … As far as I am aware they are good, they offered myself a great service with a Siemens washer I bought recently

thanks have given rep as i`ve seen a washing machine my grandma would like and didnt know the company so though would check first

SUPERCOOLWILLOW;8714087

thanks have given rep as i`ve seen a washing machine my grandma would … thanks have given rep as i`ve seen a washing machine my grandma would like and didnt know the company so though would check first

Thank you,:thumbsup:

Original Poster

simplyjimbo;8714108

Thank you,:thumbsup:

your welcome i think it is very fair way of sayin thanks,

there is a stunning bargain on a washing machine

it is always good to be appreciated and polite, I've added to your collection of dots too

Original Poster

simplyjimbo;8714189

it is always good to be appreciated and polite, I've added to your … it is always good to be appreciated and polite, I've added to your collection of dots too

why thank you

Very well reviewed on google shopping - also on quidco too.

]http//ww…?ac

Original Poster

moob;8714623

Very well reviewed on google shopping - also on quidco … Very well reviewed on google shopping - also on quidco too.]http://www.quidco.com/appliance-deals/?ac

thank you and rep left for helping
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767257
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40214
      4. Quidco and new IPAD 'Prevent Cross-Site Tracking'11

See more discussions