Groups

Application/Software Disabled Parking Bay/Spot/Area 4 The iPhone

Been looking around the net for a iPhone application/software which could help disabled people find parking via there iPhone. Anyone on here know of anything of such?

There are loads of application/software but really it would be a great help for people like myself & others, ive not found it yet (well i hope there is one) any results let me know

Im after anything really that is close enuff to what i require

cheers peeps

6 Comments

the app "around me" can find parking, doubt they will make one for disabled parking.
    most places have disabled spaces.

Original Poster

How do i move it to Misc?? Ive gone to edit but its not on the drop down list!!! still new to this even tho ive been on here for a long time just browsing all da time & adding heat

its already been moved.

landofdan;6143426

the app "around me" can find parking, doubt they will make one for … the app "around me" can find parking, doubt they will make one for disabled parking.most places have disabled spaces.

Yeah, more than enough disabled parking provision these days, especially in newer developments.

Original Poster

yeah i already have the app called Around me, but its for when im out in other city for shopping/hospital trips

Original Poster

anyone else?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4832317
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!11
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36200
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764698

See more discussions