Applying for a job at screwfix ?

Found 26th Apr 2010
I am 17 and I am going to apply for a job at screwfix and they want a cv and a letter although I'm not sure what to put in the letter :-/

Any help would be greatly appreciated and repped

Thanks
James

4 Comments

Just exaggerate the fact you like screws , maybe take pictures of yourself holding different types :thumbsup:

Carley;8460164

Dear Recipient,I would like to apply for any suitable employment … Dear Recipient,I would like to apply for any suitable employment opportunities that you currently have available within your business. I have pleasure in attaching my CV, which has details of my previous experience and capabilities.I am confident that I would make a valuable contribution to your business and would very much welcome the opportunity to discuss my application further.I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.Sincerely yours,- - - - - -

However if you know which position is available, briefly outline why you would be an asset to them in that role.

transit;8460172

Just exaggerate the fact you like screws , maybe take pictures of … Just exaggerate the fact you like screws , maybe take pictures of yourself holding different types :thumbsup:

I lol'ed.

The cover letter should accompany the CV, saying a little about why you want to work there, how you'd fit into the company and so on.

Original Poster

Thanks all, everyone has been repped special thanks to Carley
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition881166
    2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in London at the Capital Hotel, Knight…33
    3. OnePlus 5T International Giveaway! Gleam22
    4. telegraph/BA/visittobago comp - win a holiday in tobago22

See more discussions