Applying for Provisional licence, address not there.

Found 19th Mar
Hi, I'm trying to apply for a provisional licence. But my address isn't showing up. I've been living at the address for more than 5 years. Any idea on what I can do?

Tia
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Can you not enter your address manually, usually there is the option if the post code search wont work
Just to sense check, do you get a match for your address against your postcode via the Royal Mail postcode finder? royalmail.com/fin…ode That's where the address data should be flowing from, so will help you dtermine if it's just a problem on the DVLA site.
You could send in the form, handwritten rather than fill in online
Edited by: "choccie32" 19th Mar
What did the DVLA say when you called them?
Pick up a form from post office and fill and send
Move obviously
Sorry for the late replies, don't get notifications for some reason. Yep, so I emailed them. Got an automatic response. saying basically, if it doesn't appear. Do a post form. which costs £43 instead of £34. Can I complain? As its an error on their end.
DemonOverlord19th Mar

What did the DVLA say when you called them?

Can't find a number for them. just gives me a bunch of options when I go to the help section
ding19th Mar

Can you not enter your address manually, usually there is the option if …Can you not enter your address manually, usually there is the option if the post code search wont work

I've done that, it's not showing unfortunately
morgie19th Mar

Just to sense check, do you get a match for your address against your …Just to sense check, do you get a match for your address against your postcode via the Royal Mail postcode finder? https://www.royalmail.com/find-a-postcode That's where the address data should be flowing from, so will help you dtermine if it's just a problem on the DVLA site.

Yep, my address comes up on there
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants