Expired

Appologies if this has been asked before but...

23 replies
Found 1st Feb 2009
...what's happened to Chris and Pui from Cbeebies?

23 Comments

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1205/threadfailurecc4.png

ive no idea but them new two need a fake tan they all pasty and ill looking.

Especially as the guy looks like chicco but half dead.

And besides my son 13 months loves pui CBeebies aint the same w/o her

No idea lol but I always had a secret crush on chris made watching cbeebies half the day more fun lol x

They have left to make there own show together on Cbeebies which is to be aired later this year. Hope this helps More info on Cbeebies website. x

they're making their own show for Cbeebies

Oh please! tell me she'e gone for good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya know-i've been wondering the same thing for the last 2 weeks-hope someone knows-its not the same without them-have the BBc moved it to M'cr and they've stayed in London?

i dont know who these people are, but my gosh.. cbeebie type people can be annoying they have far too much energy!
theres a prog with a small purple 'chick' and a woman just dances around.. quack quack!

MissRoo;4253730

i dont know who these people are, but my gosh.. cbeebie type people can … i dont know who these people are, but my gosh.. cbeebie type people can be annoying they have far too much energy!theres a prog with a small purple 'chick' and a woman just dances around.. quack quack!

been out with a few and a lot are on coke lol it was quite disturbing watching them on tv knowing you'd seen them snorting the night before

choc1969;4253744

been out with a few and a lot are on coke lol it was quite disturbing … been out with a few and a lot are on coke lol it was quite disturbing watching them on tv knowing you'd seen them snorting the night before

really? :? crikey. well they are def on something.. how can u smile like that constantly.. guess they arnt like that once cameras stop rolling eh

its madness. but kids love it, so....

MissRoo;4253762

really? :? crikey. well they are def on something.. how can u smile like … really? :? crikey. well they are def on something.. how can u smile like that constantly.. guess they arnt like that once cameras stop rolling ehits madness. but kids love it, so....

they actually work really long hours are are constantly doing promotional tours and things so they get burn out....felt sorry for them in a way

dont know but i fancy sarah jane from cbeebies http://www.bbc.co.uk/nottingham/content/images/2005/09/15/sarah_jane_honeywell_body_200x300.jpg is it wrong

here's a pic since you are missing him!!!

http://i39.tinypic.com/2en7u6v.jpg

choc1969;4253774

they actually work really long hours are are constantly doing promotional … they actually work really long hours are are constantly doing promotional tours and things so they get burn out....felt sorry for them in a way

yeh can imagine, why a lot dont last long perhaps. (on childrens tv)

one great reason id hate to be in the public eye.

brangelina;4253790

here's a pic since you are missing him!!!

oooh i recognise him!

ding;4253776

dont know but i fancy sarah jane from cbeebies is it wrong

you know she's older than she looks lol

MissRoo;4253794

yeh can imagine, why a lot dont last long perhaps. (on childrens tv)one … yeh can imagine, why a lot dont last long perhaps. (on childrens tv)one great reason id hate to be in the public eye.

when we were at school we had a mate on why don't you...if anyone remembers it

he's a manic depressive now

choc1969;4253800

you know she's older than she looks lol

born in 1974 so she is 3 years younger than me, its just wrong because she is on cbeebies

ding;4253830

born in 1974 so she is 3 years younger than me, its just wrong because … born in 1974 so she is 3 years younger than me, its just wrong because she is on cbeebies

lol I have a thing for Dick and Dom :oops:

choc1969;4253838

im glad you said " and dom " :whistling:

choc1969;4253838

i like Dick's mouth:whistling: i mean richard from Dick and Dom of course

My daughter is obsessed with the new girl, she keeps asking where her arm is, she asked me if it fell off in Tesco ( not sure where she got that from tho) :?

The new girl looks alright (as does Sarah Jane!) but you can never replace Chris, he deserves a CBE or something for his work.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions