Groups

Appolous hardly ever runs on my iPhone

Hi for ages appolous only loads up on the odd occasion on my iPhone, even trying it on my oc that way is full of problems too, is there a way to speed it loading up, is there another site like it? Thanks

10 Comments

Register then it loads up fine for me.

theres now a new link to put into cydia sources due to appulous changing servers or something, i'll see if i can get the link

Original Poster

ADAMHODG;7485432

Register then it loads up fine for me.

How do I do that please

Original Poster

MANJ_007;7485663

theres now a new link to put into cydia sources due to appulous changing … theres now a new link to put into cydia sources due to appulous changing servers or something, i'll see if i can get the link

That would be great, how do I go bout installing it

Original Poster

chris_avfc;7485600

Yeah hardly ever works for me,Try using appcake

Where do I get appcake from please

Works for me, just need to put the pass in

Original Poster

Just installed appcake but when I click on download for files it just sits there and foes nothing, do I need to remove instulous first

Original Poster

strike;7485939

Works for me, just need to put the pass in

Pass for what

Original Poster

strobez1977;7485998

Pass for what

strobez1977;7485664

How do I do that please

Should be in the top corner of the page. They send you an email then it logs you in automatic always loads for me 1st time.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value610
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767191
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014478

See more discussions