Groups

Apprentice 2 hour special tonight (8pm-10pm)!

Just found out the Apprentice is on for 2 hours tonight from 8-10! I just thought i'd give people a heads up incase they didnt know!

Just wondered who do poeple think will be fired tonight??

Ideally i want either Debra or Lorraine to go!!!

48 Comments

Debra has to go! Find it hard to believe she is 24.

yasmina (from hull) or james (the best imo) to win!

hate lorraine!

The first hour is just profiling the remaining people.
    The regular show is on at 9 as usual.

Ooo - thanks for the heads up - Deborah to go purrlease.......

Original Poster

Snare;5387820

yasmina (from hull) or james (the best imo) to win!hate lorraine!

James is class, he has a great business brain i think...he plays a bit dumb at times though! And has the best one liners

Lorraine and the bright red lipstick of hers has to go!!!!!!!!!

starsparkle2311;5387822

2 hours? WOW, thanx for letting us know Abz.Is Debra the tall, very … 2 hours? WOW, thanx for letting us know Abz.Is Debra the tall, very annoying one? If so, then yes get her out:thumbsup:

Debra is the tall one whose head is up her own a**

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5387838

What about the BBC2 show, is that still on after?

i think so...havent checked...thats quite funny

Its on at 10pm on BBC 2

starsparkle2311;5387838

What about the BBC2 show, is that still on after?

Yep.

They will all get ripped to pieces tonight in the inetrviews.................

The final, i feel, will be Yasmina plus one other, possibly Kate.

Yasmina to win :-D

Original Poster

smithyp1;5387897

They will all get ripped to pieces tonight in the … They will all get ripped to pieces tonight in the inetrviews.................

Yeah man...epscially if any of them have lied on their CV's!!!! Was class last year when Lee Got found out about his Degree :-D

Original Poster

peodude;5387912

The final, i feel, will be Yasmina plus one other, possibly Kate.Yasmina … The final, i feel, will be Yasmina plus one other, possibly Kate.Yasmina to win :-D

Kates good aswell...i just hope James is there in the Final!! He is great TV!

Abz;5387914

Yeah man...epscially if any of them have lied on their CV's!!!! Was … Yeah man...epscially if any of them have lied on their CV's!!!! Was class last year when Lee Got found out about his Degree :-D

APPRENTICE wannabe Lorraine Tighe is caught LYING on her CV in tonight's semi-final.
    Lorraine, 36 - who we revealed has been dragged into an £8million fraud investigation - claimed she worked for an employer a YEAR longer than she did.

Karren Brady, the managing director of Birmingham City Football Club and SunSport columnist, has Lorraine rumbled.........She tells her: "If intuition is your gift, why didn't you use it to put your correct dates of employment down?

"You've overstated your length of time working in your current employment by 12 months, which is quite significant."

Original Poster

smithyp1;5387929

APPRENTICE wannabe Lorraine Tighe is caught LYING on her CV in tonight's … APPRENTICE wannabe Lorraine Tighe is caught LYING on her CV in tonight's semi-final. Lorraine, 36 - who we revealed has been dragged into an £8million fraud investigation - claimed she worked for an employer a YEAR longer than she did.She tells her: "If intuition is your gift, why didn't you use it to put your correct dates of employment down? "You've overstated your length of time working in your current employment by 12 months, which is quite significant."

source??? and thanks...can i give negative rep...spoiling my evening here

smithyp1;5387929

APPRENTICE wannabe Lorraine Tighe is caught LYING on her CV in tonight's … APPRENTICE wannabe Lorraine Tighe is caught LYING on her CV in tonight's semi-final. Lorraine, 36 - who we revealed has been dragged into an £8million fraud investigation - claimed she worked for an employer a YEAR longer than she did.Karren Brady, the managing director of Birmingham City Football Club and SunSport columnist, has Lorraine rumbled.........She tells her: "If intuition is your gift, why didn't you use it to put your correct dates of employment down? "You've overstated your length of time working in your current employment by 12 months, which is quite significant."

Nice spoil dude :x

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5387941

who's Lorraine, the one with the glasses? sorry I'm crap with names

thats the one..

Isn't it the last one tonight?

On a side note, in last weeks tv sales bit. If it is filmed sometime ago and was on the QVC type sales was on the telly wouldn't you have known in advance who got through given the fact that only 6 people were selling.
    A bit muddled but can anyone explain it?

Original Poster

greg_68;5387957

Isn't it the last one tonight?On a side note, in last weeks tv sales bit. … Isn't it the last one tonight?On a side note, in last weeks tv sales bit. If it is filmed sometime ago and was on the QVC type sales was on the telly wouldn't you have known in advance who got through given the fact that only 6 people were selling.A bit muddled but can anyone explain it?

i think the final is sunday! I'm sure some-one said that to me before!

fair point about the tv sales part! I'm not sure if it was actually aired or not?? But at the time when it was aired would people really know they the apprentice people?

greg_68;5387957

Isn't it the last one tonight?On a side note, in last weeks tv sales bit. … Isn't it the last one tonight?On a side note, in last weeks tv sales bit. If it is filmed sometime ago and was on the QVC type sales was on the telly wouldn't you have known in advance who got through given the fact that only 6 people were selling.A bit muddled but can anyone explain it?

No, it's not the last one this week.. It's next week.

Regarding the sales program, yes it was on tv whenever it was filmed, but it's not like they would have announced "and here's xxx from the forthcoming Apprentice".

I suppose if you were a regular watcher of that shopping channel you might notice they had new presenters, and then if you also watch the Apprentice you might recognise them.

teambintip;5387942

Nice spoil dude :x

Its one line mate, dont worry, i will PM you the winner instead. :roll:

greg_68;5387957

That's a good point that you make, but how the hell would you have known they were Apprentice candidates, they wouldn't have said that they wre on the show, so they were just some random people.

It was filmed around October, so only people with good memories would remember them all.

Thanks for heads up...didn't relaise it was a 2hr special!

I can't stand Debra!!!!!!

Original Poster

GoDutchGo;5388041

the apprentice thread can be found … the apprentice thread can be found herehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=365161

fair enough...i was just giving people a heads up about the 2 hour show this evening. If some people are like they most probable didn't realise it was on for 2 hours! And if a general discussion about the apprentice came from it then so be it!

smithyp1;5388036

Its one line mate, dont worry, i will PM you the winner instead. :roll:

Cheers I will warn my husband

It's not a 2 hour special

onthebox.com/

It is two programmes. The first one just profiles the remaining candidates, and the normal show is still just an hour as usual

Original Poster

Butterflies;5388185

Cheers I will warn my husband

No Probs

peodude;5388280

It's not a 2 hour specialhttp://www.onthebox.com/It is two programmes. … It's not a 2 hour specialhttp://www.onthebox.com/It is two programmes. The first one just profiles the remaining candidates, and the normal show is still just an hour as usual

*cough* see post #5 *cough*

pestiewesties;5387810

Me too. She has such a hard face. She looks at least 30

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;5388322

It was class when Sir Alan had a go at her for the way she spoke to Nick!

I think he has a soft spot for her though! wouldnt be surprised if she won..but hope she doesnt!

James All the way :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Initially I didnt like Debra, now I am warming to her, and strangely quite fancy her!!! I hope she wins.

Original Poster

DKLS;5388675

Initially I didnt like Debra, now I am warming to her, and strangely … Initially I didnt like Debra, now I am warming to her, and strangely quite fancy her!!! I hope she wins.

I guess some people like the dominatrix's...Give her a leather outfit and a whip and she'll your dream come true

Abz;5388732

I guess some people like the dominatrix's...Give her a leather outfit and … I guess some people like the dominatrix's...Give her a leather outfit and a whip and she'll your dream come true

Nah bit cliched that one, more like Debra dressed in an Israeli Army uniform complete with Uzi, now there's a fantasy!!!

Banned

before the show began someone made a post on the BBC site claiming the sugarman is looking to hire a woman this time round, as all previous shows he has hired a bloke.

with 4 girls and one guy...theyre gonna finish him off!

Banned

DKLS;5390094

Nah bit cliched that one, more like Debra dressed in an Israeli Army … Nah bit cliched that one, more like Debra dressed in an Israeli Army uniform complete with Uzi, now there's a fantasy!!!

naah, the whip is more fitting

Banned

bargainhunter2009;5388322

Wish I looked 30

pestiewesties;5387810

I know... I thought she was mid thirties!! :oops: :w00t:

I'm the opposite of Debra, i'm 23 this month, yet i get ID'd in supermarkets when buying alcohol.

Those who want to look older now, think about the future, do you want to look 60 when you're 40?

Banned

smithyp1;5387897

They will all get ripped to pieces tonight in the … They will all get ripped to pieces tonight in the inetrviews.................

Indeed. Particularly James. Anyone who writes on their CV "I wake up every morning and can taste success in my spit" isn't the full ticket.

Banned

peodude;5390335

I'm the opposite of Debra, i'm 23 this month, yet i get ID'd in … I'm the opposite of Debra, i'm 23 this month, yet i get ID'd in supermarkets when buying alcohol.Those who want to look older now, think about the future, do you want to look 60 when you're 40?

I said I wish I looked 30........................derrrr ..get it ? ..............YOUNGER!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions