Lucky me - has the job because the OH's Father is a waste of space
Currently what he pays out each month is as follows:
Line Rental: £11
Talk Unlimited: £7.95
TV Size L: £11.50
Broadband Size M: £18
1 Additional V Box: £15

Total: £63.45

I've got to call them this week - any one any ideas on what I could get them to agree on? Looking at the Sky website we could get the following:

Setup Cost: £30

All Sky Entertainment Packages: £21
Sky BB Max (with free wireless router and Mcaffee Internet Security worth £100 according to there site): £10
Sky Unlimited: £5
1 Extra Sky box: £10

Total Monthly Cost: £46
PLUS BT Line Rental £10.50
So Total there: £56.50

We don't really want to switch - but do want to pay less. If it comes down to it - his father is happy not to have the extra Sky box (and I assume the virgin box could go to.)

I'm not good at these thingss so any advice would be great

4 Comments

I called recently and threatened to go to talk talk they then gave me braodband (going up to 10 mb soon) tv (not movies but everything else) _ I also have sky in the other rooms with movies so didnt mind as its only for kitchen - talk unlimited with international calling for£27p.m. - worth you telling them about the talk talk plan - good luck

Dont you have to be the account holder to ring up? he might have to do it himself.

Original Poster

kungfu;2383406

Dont you have to be the account holder to ring up? he might have to do it … Dont you have to be the account holder to ring up? he might have to do it himself.

Never had a problem before - they just need to speak to him to confirm whatever needs to be done.

Trust me - he won't.

Original Poster

Bumping up
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523399
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356129
    3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…99
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763826

See more discussions